The theological statement to which the School of The Prophets subscribes is that of the word of God, the Apostle’s Creed and Christian conservative values and principles. The school expects all members of the faculty and staff to affirm quarterly their allegiance to the following truths that are a part of the schools doctrine:
- The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired, infallible, and inerrant Word of God.
- There is one eternal God existing in three persons- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. He was born of the Virgin Mary, died on the cross for the sins of mankind, was buried, and on the third day rose again. He is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God in Heaven from when He is coming again to receive the Church as His bride.
- The Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Holy Trinity and is the operating agent in redemption of mankind, the superintendent of the Church, and the abiding Comforter of the Children of God.
- Man was created by the direct act of God and was made in the image and likeness of God, but through transgression fell and became depraved in nature and sinful in conduct.
- Salvation is by faith and belief of the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
- Regeneration is the act of the Holy Spirit whereby the penitent, trusting sinner is renewed in nature, changed in conduct, and brought into the family of God.
- Entire sanctification is a second work of divine grace, subsequent to regeneration, wrought in the heart of the fully yielded, trusting child of God; whereby, the heart is purified by faith and filled with the Holy Spirit.
- There will be a resurrection of the dead, of both the saved and unsaved, the saved to eternal bliss in the presence of God, and the unsaved to everlasting damnation.
- The Apostles and Prophets ministry are a part of the ascension gifts of Christ and are to be used as assistants to the pastor, evangelist, and teacher for the equipping of the saints in the New Testament Church.