School of Advanced Leadership
The Greg and Linda Wallace
School of Advanced Leadership
The Greg and Linda Wallace School of Advanced Leadership is named for the apostolic and prophetic overseers of OPISOP. Dr. Greg Wallace is an influential apostolic thought leader. His book on apostolic governance is used as a textbook in Christian institutions of higher learning in Africa as well as in America. Dr. Linda Wallace has ministered on the prophetic in six of the seven continents of the globe. She is considered a confidante, a coach, and a spiritual influencer by women all over the world.
The certificate program in Transformational Leadership is one of the centerpieces of the School of Advanced Leadership. Societies are governed by laws, but they are influenced by culture. The courses in the program are designed to help experienced professionals to better exercise influence in their respective spheres of culture. The goal of the program is to help leaders become better at leading cultural change by equipping them with the mindset, the methods, the tools, and the techniques, including the spiritual exercise of their apostolic and prophetic gifts, to be thought leaders and cultural architects.
The primary goal of the School of Advanced Leadership is to offer courses that increase the impact and influence of leaders in their current role and increase their capacity to step into higher level roles. Apostolic and prophetic leaders engaged in ministry as well as apostolic and prophetic leaders in the marketplace will be enriched by completing the courses offered by the school.
The school offers two types of courses.
The first type of course is continuing education. These courses are designed to help leaders increase their performance in their current roles. They recognize the old saying that the best way to get your next job is to do your current job with excellence.
The second type of course is professional development. These courses are designed to help executives move to the next level in their career progression, e.g., from a director to a C-Suite role. They enlarge the capacity of leaders to lead other leaders, lead networks, and even lead movements.
Continuing Education (CE) courses advances transformational leaders in a variety of career paths including but not limited to:
Those who earn this certificate are better able to transform their environments in their chosen industry whether that industry is business or government, arts & entertainment or media, education or athletics, ministry or non-profit.
CE Course Offerings:
Continuing Education courses are designed for leaders who seek to grow and develop in their current roles. They make leaders even better leaders and executives even better executives.
- CE 600 – Agents of Transformation: A Guide to Effective Cross- Cultural Ministry
- CE 601 – Kingdom: The Story of Scripture and Living in the Kingdom of God
- CE 602 – Unstoppable Kingdom: Apostolic Leadership
- CE 603 – Cultural Transformation and Religious Practice
- CE 604 – Leading Kingdom Movements
- CE 650 – Take Flight Analysis: Chameleon Leadership
- CE 651 – Marketing Management
- CE 652 – Management and Information Systems
- CE 653 – Financial Planning & Strategy
- CE 654 – Crucial Accountability
- CE 655 – Strength Based Leadership
- CE 656 – Lead From the Heart: Transformational Leadership for the 21st Century
- CE 657 – Radical Transformational Leadership: A Strategic Action for Change Agents
Professional Development courses are designed for leaders who seek to advance to higher levels of responsibility, greater impact, and more significant influence.
- PD 700 – The Church and Its Challenge
- PD 701 – Rethinking Church Models
- PD 702 – Revival and Social Transformation
- PD 703 – Transformational Leadership
- PD 704 – Igniting Social Transformation
- PD 705 – Kingdom-Minded Leadership in the 21st Century